Our first jacket is named after the street in Paris that housed the original shop.
It's a beautiful and versatile piece that will keep you warm and dry.
Fabric: A traditional waxed cotton from a mill in Scotland that has been producing this fabric since 1864. Feels great to touch and drapes across the shoulders with a nice weight. It's water repellent and will wear better as it ages. We selected a soft and lightweight Japanese flannel in grey to line the interior.
Production: Ketums jackets are handmade in Oakland, California.
- Smooth & breathable Bemberg sleeve lining
- Zippered chest pocket and interior pocket
- Soft Japanese corduroy accents
- Adjustable snaps at the waist & cuffs
- Engraved brass hardware
- Thick woven drawstrings w/ leather toggles
- High armholes & Tailored fit
Check out our Size Guide
Any questions? Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org